Procedures and Regulations
- All contests shall be governed by High School Federation Rules where applicable and/or as amended by the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference and the Central Connecticut Conference.
- Varsity games shall be played first.
- All teams play each other once.
- Substitutes: By mutual consent of coaches, a girl playing as a substitute in a varsity game may play in a junior varsity game. The playing time in both games shall total no more than one (1) full game.
- The CIAC scoring system, in addition to the regular win/loss records, will be used to determine the divisionalchampionship. (2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss, and 1 point for a loss in overtime.) Adopted 12/3/09
- A top grade ball shall be used for all games.
- Mouth guards with protruding tab shall not be allowed in conference contests.
- Starting time will be no later than 3:45 p.m. (After daylight saving time, no later than 3:00 p.m.).
- Teams arriving late (unavoidable) shall be allowed warm-up time.
- Selection of 22 all division players must be based in total season’s effort of games played within the division. Number of all conference is based upon where you finish within your division. (All schools get at least one selection.) Vacant selection spots cannot be filled by cross divisions.
Reviewed: 10/5/09 BS 11/5/15